Chris Cerimele talks with Tom Aronson of Monroe Capital about what U.S. mid-market borrowers need to be thinking about as they navigate the current business climate, the importance of keeping an open dialogue with lenders, and how non-bank lenders are different than banks.
This podcast delivers insight into:
- What is a non-bank lender’s role in the capital markets?
- What do mid-market management teams need to know about the state of the U.S. financing market?
- What key issues do lenders want management teams focusing on in this environment?
- How should management teams be communicating with their lenders, especially if they hit a rough patch?
- What are the benefits of working with a non-bank lender, and can they co-exist with an existing bank relationship?